Sneaker Con, a gathering of shoe fanatics founded in 2009, brought 500 vendors and over 19,000 people to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York late last year. The heart and soul of the event is the trading pit, an area in the back of the 840,000-square-foot center where a crowd Nike Blazer Basse Femme of mostly teenage boys was talking and holding Nike Air Max 95 Homme up their sneakers, looking for buyers. The experience was overwhelming, confusing (where are their parents?) and educational.
But first, some quick tips:
Store your sneakers in a dark space, because light can Nike Air Vapormax Femme cause yellowing, which Nike Roshe Run Homme devalues your shoes. Become friends with people who work at sneaker shops.
Always check details like font and stitching when verifying real versus fake sneakers.
Ask your elders for their old clothes and sneakers. Chances are they will eventually come back in style.What are the things you look for first when authenticating sneakers?
Ultimately it always comes down to craftsmanship, detail and the material used. The counterfeit industry is going to get as close as possible to the original materials, but they cut corners and use inferior products. Stitching is usually a big thing to check across the board, Nike Air Odyssey Femme whether it is a hoodie or a pair of shoes.
What are some of the biggest differences between real and fake sneakers?
A common difference amongst real from fakes is usually on inside size tags of sneakers,Nike Air Force 1 Dame as well as on the box labels. Adidas Superstar Mujer The font style is 99.9 percent different, always. On Yeezys, for example, since they are some of the most counterfeited items I see, I look at the stitching; build structure; wherever it says, ďboostĒ; the font style; and the boxOn www.denisbensimon.fr eBay, some users will post photos of the real shoes, but then send counterfeit ones. How do you know you are not getting scammed?
I personally do not use eBay. Why I started @fake_education was by getting scammed on eBay.
What about people with good ratings?
Buy from somebody credible, from somebody reputable that has a reputation to uphold. To be 100 percent certain, buy from somewhere Nike Roshe Run Womens that has a return policy. Somewhere that if it gets out that they sold a fake, that itís going to tarnish the image.Anything made by Adidas: the Yeezys, NMD, Ultraboost. Theyíre selling Nike Air Max 2017 Womensoff demand as well. For example, a Nike Air Max 90 Femme general release NMD or an Ultraboost shoe holds almost no resale value, but thatís some of the most popular replicas on the market, because people are not even thinking that theyíre buying a counterfeit. Whereas when it comes to Yeezys, Nike Air Max 2017 Femme theyíre calling every lifeline possible to prove legitimacy. But when you come up to somebody with a pair thatís $180 in store and theyíre giving it to you for, letís say, $150, you just think youíre getting a good deal, right? Little do you know, they bought it for 60 bucks.