TORONTO -- Jason Arnott has announced his retirement after playing 1,244 games in 18 NHL seasons. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys China . Arnott was the No. 7 overall pick of the Oilers in 1993 and recorded the first 239 points of his career with Edmonton. He finished with 938 points (417 goals and 521 assists) after spending time with the New Jersey Devils, Dallas Stars, Nashville Predators, Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues. Arnott had not played since the end of the 2011-12 season. "I am very proud and appreciative of the fact I was able to play at the highest level for 19 years, with the best players in the world," Arnott said in the NHLPA release announcing his retirement. "Each of the teams I played for provided me with great experiences and memories, and our Stanley Cup team in New Jersey certainly stands out among all of them." The Collingwood, Ont., native won the only Stanley Cup of his career with the Devils in 2000. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys For Sale .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseysstore.com/ . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Carmelo Anthony "loves being a Knick" but is headed for free agency because he wants to explore his options, his agent says. Leon Rose also says that Anthony loves New York and its fans. The All-Star forward had a Monday deadline to terminate the final year of his contract and had informed the team he would do so. Anthony woulld have earned $23. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Authentic. .3 million next season had he chose to play out the final year of his deal. Knicks president Phil Jackson had told Anthony it may be a good idea to consider that, but Anthony had repeatedly said his preference was to become a free agent this summer, and he told Jackson that during a recent meeting in Los Angeles. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '