NEW YORK -- Its been 20 months since Masahiro Tanaka lost a regular-season game -- in any country. Cheap College Basketball Jerseys . Garrett Richards and the Los Angeles Angels had a chance to end that streak until Mark Teixeira found his power stroke from the left side of the plate. Teixeira hit a tying homer and Jacoby Ellsbury scored the go-ahead run thanks to a passed ball and wild pitch in the eighth inning, sending the New York Yankees to a 3-2 victory Sunday night. Tanaka struck out a season-high 11, including Mike Trout twice, and overcame an early bout of wildness in a tight pitchers duel with Richards. Neither starter received a decision, leaving both undefeated this year. "Tanaka had it going," Yankees catcher Brian McCann said. "It was a good team win." David Robertson struck out pinch-hitter Raul Ibanez with a runner on second to end it, and New York has won 10 of 14 after taking two of three in the series. David Freese homered for the Angels, who went 4-5 on a tough road trip to Detroit, Washington and New York. Tanaka walked four in 6 1-3 innings against the Angels, who began the day leading the majors in homers. The $155 million rookie was on the hook for his first regular-season loss since August 2012 in Japan until Teixeira homered leading off the seventh. "Obviously, I was really happy that the score was tied," Tanaka said through a translator. "I was hoping that our offence could come back and put us back in the game." New York broke the tie without a hit in the eighth, a rough inning forf another with an injured right toe.It was definitely the most challenging (season) because youve missed so many games and you have to work back into the groove, said Green, who ranks 24th in the NFL with 959 yards receiving and 44th with 61 catches. You dont have time to get all the timing you need. You get thrown back into the fire.The Bengals are morphing into a run-based offence as the season winds down. After getting pushed around by the Steelers, theyve rushed for more than 200 yards during wins over the Browns and the Broncos.Rookie Jeremy Hill ran for 147 yards, including an 85-yard touchdown, against Denver. He leads NFL rookies with 1,024 yards and nine touchdowns.Jeremys been a great lift in that way and provided some confidence to us running the football, left tackle Andrew Whitworth said. I think that throughout this year, thats something thats developed into our identity. Probably teams that played us early in the season havent seen that side of us. And I think thats a positive.The Bengals played a low-risk game on offence Monday night, running it 37 times and throwing it 26. Fourteen of Daltons 17 completions went to a running back or a tight end.I dont think we want to look like that, Hill said. Obviously, we want to get our vertical passing game going, especially since we have the receivers to do that stuff.Notes: Defensive end Wallace Gilberry, who suffered a hamstring injury on Monday, also sat out practice. Cornerback Darqueze Dennard (shin) and linebacker Emmanuel Lamur (hamstring) were limited. ... Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick was named the AFCs Defensive Player of the Week for his two fourth-quarter interceptions of Peyton Manning. He came in when Newman left because of his illness.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '