RALEIGH, N. Authentic Miami Dolphins Jerseys. We went alright last year and I did alright at the top of the order. Its just the start for me, and good if I can take that on this season and make a bit more of an impact. Abell scored his maiden first-class century in 2015 and Trescothick was with him when he reached three figures Chris Gayle will link up with Somerset for part of the NatWest T20 Blast season and Trescothick and Abell are understandably excited at the prospect.Gayle smashed 15 sixes in an incredible innings of 151 not out against Kent last season, albeit in a Somerset defeat, with at least one of those maximums going out of the ground over the stand named after Trescothick. Chris Gayle is scheduled to play six T20 matches for Somerset this summer Asked if he had ever hit a ball over his own stand, Trescothick said: No, not since it has been there. He was fantastic, just watching the ball flying everywhere. The way he hits the ball is different to anyone else Ive seen in world cricket.The height and the power he gets behind it when he hits sixes is truly phenomenal. Im just delighted for the club, the team and the fans that he is coming back so we can see him again.Abell added: Me and Chris are slightly different players. Im still yet to hit a six, and hes hit a fair few here at the County Ground.Getting to watch these guys is absolutely awesome, especially for the young guys at the club. It gives you something to aspire to as you look to reach the top. Also See: County ins and outs ECB confirms coin toss change Somerset sign Jayawardene Gayle returning to Somerset Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '