EL SEGUNDO, Calif. Authentic College Jerseys Cheap . -- Immediately after the Los Angeles Lakers declared Kobe Bryant out for the season, he already was thinking about how to make sure the Lakers will be much less miserable when he returns. Bryant expre=t on the wall just inches shy of the home run line, to make it 5-1. The play was reviewed and upheld. Archer escaped the inning by striking out Chris Carter. "I didnt execute pitches," Archer said. "It had nothing to do with me not making that play at first base. Yeah, I was frustrated. Theres a ton of plays in a game. There were 40 pitches after that where I could have executed." Alex Presley drew a walk to start the fourth inning and chase Archer. He was replaced by Cesar Ramos, who was greeted with a single by Gonzalez. Ramos struck out Jonathan Villar before Fowlers two-run double to centre field pushed the lead to 7-1. Desmond Jennings singled with one out in the fifth before Longoria launched his eighth home run this season into the Crawford Boxes in left field to get Tampa Bay within 7-3. NOTES: The series wraps up on Sunday when Tampa Bay left-hander David Price opposes Brad Peacock. ... Kiermaier had two doubles on Saturday to give him 12 extra-base hits in 21 career games, which is the most in Rays history in such a span, surpassing the 11 Delmon Young had in 2007. ... Houston RHP Josh Fields strained a muscle in his right forearm in the eighth inning. Porter said he didnt have any more information on the severity of the injury. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '