LIENZ, Austria -- Overcoming several injury-plagued seasons, Marlies Schild of Austria finally set the best mark for most World Cup slalom victories Sunday by winning her 35th race to overtake Switzerlands Vreni Schneider on top of the all-time list. Jacob Hollister Jersey . The 32-year-old Schild is a four-time World Cup slalom champion, but she missed a host of races after breaking a leg in 2008 and then tore ligaments last year. That meant she was stuck on 33 slalom wins for close to two years until winning in Courchevel, France, this month. "My 34th win was a weight off my shoulders," Schild said. "Suddenly everything got easier in training though racing is still something different." Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Brittany Phelan of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was 11th to lock up a spot for the Sochi Olympics. "As much as it would have been nice to be on the podium Im still happy with fourth," said Gagnon, who has been racing slalom, giant slalom and super-G this year. "By the end of the second run my legs were shot. Im doing all the disciplines and I think its finally catching up to me. "Im going to take a little break and then get back to business." Phelan needed a top-12 result to meet the alpine qualification criteria for Sochi. "It started off shaky and then I got faster and faster down the course," she said. "For the second run I knew I had to clean up the top and I think it went pretty well. I just kind of went for it." Schild got her record-setting win in impressive style. Lying 0.69 seconds behind in sixth after the opening leg, she used a blistering second run to finish in one minute 55.63 seconds and beat American teenager Mikaela Shiffrin, who led the competition after the first run. Shiffrin finished 0.41 behind. Olympic slalom champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany was third, 0.63 behind Schild. "It was tough for me," said Schild, who celebrated her fourth career win in a Lienz slalom. "I had not a good feeling in the first run. In the second, my skiing felt really well and I just tried to point my skis down." The victory was Schilds 54th career podium in slalom. She is now tied with fellow Austrian Annemarie Moser-Proell (downhill) for the second most podiums in one discipline. Only another Austrian skier, Renate Goetschl, has more, with 59 top-three finishes in downhill. Shiffrin has never made a secret of her admiration for Schild, making her defeat by the Austrian bearable. "I always want to win but she skied better and was faster," Shiffrin said. "I am OK with taking second place. If she skies better, I am all for it. She is still one of my idols and she keeps inspiring me. As long as I am on the podium with her, I am happy." Shiffrin lost out on the chance to become the youngest winner of five slaloms in one calendar year. At 18 years and 291 days old, the American would have been 67 days younger than Janica Kostelic when the Croatian standout won five slaloms in 2000. However, the missed record didnt bother Shiffrin too much. "I am happy with a podium," Shiffrin said, adding "its a bit disappointing" to lose her first-run lead after failing to find her rhythm in the second. In two years since getting her first podium here in 2ked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No.The Dallas Mavericks are bringing back Devin Harris in what could be a more prominent role for the point guard. Two people familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Saturday that Harris and the Mavericks have agreed on a new contract. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the team hadnt announced the deal. The 31-year-old Harris played for Dallas on a one-year, $3 million deal last season, missing the first half of the year after off-season toe surgery. He originally had a three-year contract worth $9 million, but the deal was scuttled by the toe injury. The new deal is reportedly similar in value to last years three-year contract. The deal with Harris came two days after Dirk Nowitzki agreed to terms on a three-year, $30 million contract with a player option in the final season of the deal. The Mavericks struck both deals while still waiting for word from free agent Carmelo Anthony, who visited Dallas last week. If Anthony signs elsewhere, Dallas will be in the market forr a small forward to play alongside Nowitzki. Stephen Gostkowski Jersey. . Harris was the backup to Jose Calderon last season, but the Mavericks traded Calderon to the New York Knicks when they acquired Tyson Chandler the day before the draft. Dallas got Knicks point guard Raymond Felton in the deal, but hes coming off an unproductive year that included trouble off the court. In his first season back with Dallas after starting his career there, Harris averaged 7.9 points and 4.5 assists in 40 games. But he shot a career-low 38 per cent from the field, including just 31 per cent from 3-point range. Acquired by the Mavericks as the No. 5 overall pick in a draft-night trade in 2004, Harris is the highest draft choice for Dallas since owner Mark Cuban bought the team in 2000. Harris was on the first Dallas team to reach the NBA Finals in 2006 -- a six-game loss to Miami -- before going to New Jersey in a trade that brought Jason Kidd to the Mavericks in 2008. He also played in Utah and Atlanta. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '