MELBOURNE, Australia - Serena Williams says her close friend Caroline Wozniacki is the fittest player on tour, and many would agree after the Danish former No. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . 1 completed the New York City Marathon her first attempt at the 26-mile (42-kilometre) distance in about 3 1-2 hours.But Williams said Saturday that she doesnt share Wozniackis love of running. Not even close.I do a lot of sprints. I need to keep my speed up, Williams said Saturday. I do distance to keep fit. I absolutely hate running, but I do it because I hate the way I look if I dont run. By Dennis Passa http://twitter.com/DennisPassa___LOVING THE CHOICE: Maria Sharapova isnt sure what she enjoys more playing tennis and winning tournaments or being a couch potato but she appreciates having the ability to choose.Sharapova has been hampered in the past by shoulder injuries and surgeries. Last year at Melbourne Park, she lost in the fourth round and then revealed she had a hip complaint.This years shes healthy, and appreciating it, though also considering the tempting alternatives.The best thing is that Im here, she said Saturday. I have the opportunity to go out and try to win this tournament.It is sometimes nice to think that I could be on the couch watching on TV. I dont know if Id actually be watching ... I dont know if Id be drinking wine. Maybe a sangria actually.. By Dennis Passa http://twitter.com/DennisPassa___Australian Open Scene follows tennis first Grand Slam tournament of the year as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It will be often be updated throughout the day. Darryl Strawberry Jersey . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. Devin Mesoraco Jersey . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. http://www.officialmetsfanstore.com/...degrom-jersey/ .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.Orono, ME (SportsNetwork.com) - The University of Maine will pay visits to a pair FBS programs to open its 11-game 2015 schedule announced on Tuesday. The Black Bears, who finished 5-6 this past season a year after winning the CAA Football championship, will head to Boston College on Sept. 5 and, following a bye, Tulane on Sept. 19. Maine will play five home games - against CAA opponents Rhode Island (Sept. 26), Stony Brook (Oct. 24), Towson (Nov. 7) and Elon (Nov. 14), and Ivy League member Yale (Oct. 17) When we informed our team of the 2015 schedule, I was taken by the level of excitement in the eyes of our players, said coaach Jack Cosgrove, who has a 126-127 record in 22 seasons guiding Maine. Neil Walker Jersey. This is as challenging a schedule as weve ever encountered here, too - two FBS games and a great Ivy League opponent in Yale for our non-conference slate. The CAA segment speaks for itself, we need to be ready each and every Saturday. 2015 Maine Football Schedule Sept. 5, at Boston College Sept. 19, at Tulane Sept. 26, Rhode Island* Oct. 3, at Richmond* Oct. 10, at Albany* Oct. 17, Yale Oct. 24, Stony Brook* Oct. 31, at Villanova* Nov. 7, Towson* Nov. 14, Elon* Nov. 21, at New Hampshire* * - CAA Football game cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '