ASHBURN, Va. Authentic Victor Rask Jersey . - Mike Shanahan said he has no plans to resign, then reminded everyone that he might not be back as coach of the Washington Redskins. He then cryptically offered a picture of the possible changes that might be in store if he does return. He dropped Gary Kubiaks name twice, stoking questions that there might be a new offensive co-ordinator. He also said that Robert Griffin III is "clearly" the starting quarterback but would welcome "legitimate competition" from Kirk Cousins. Just another day in the world of the Redskins. Shanahan said Monday it was "accurate" that he doesnt plan to quit after what will be his third losing season in four years. The Redskins (3-11) have lost six straight, and the coach has one year remaining on his five-year, $35 million contract. However, he reiterated that his fate wont be determined until he and owner Dan Snyder meet at the end of the season and discuss their views about the direction of the franchise. "All we can do at the end of the season is communicate," Shanahan said. "And I think we have that type of relationship where we can talk and be honest to each other." One possibility is the Shanahan returns with a new set of co-ordinators. Defensive co-ordinator Jim Haslett could surely be on the bubble, given the way the defence has performed, but a change on the other side had seemed improbable because the coachs son, Kyle Shanahan, is the offensive co-ordinator. Yet Kyle Shanahan last week sounded like someone pitching himself for a new job and expressed annoyance that people "always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans" when discussing the Redskins, a first possible hint that the father-son experiment had run its course. Mike Shanahan gave a rambling answer Monday when asked about his co-ordinators and mentioned Kubiak, who was the coachs longtime offensive co-ordinator with the Denver Broncos and who is out of work having been recently fired by the Houston Texans. "It doesnt matter if Gary Kubiak is my offensive co-ordinator, Mike Heimerdinger, Jim Haslett a co-ordinators a co-ordinator," Shanahan said. "Theyve got a job to do. And theyre going to do it. If they dont do it, then the chances are theyre not going to be a co-ordinator for long. That has nothing to do with anybody in particular. But theyve got some autonomy there in relative to their position, if its Jim, if its Kyle obviously I get involved with all the football matters, and I will be heavily involved on both sides." Mike Shanahan also named Kubiak and Haslett as examples of people who might have connections to the people have leaking various stories about the Redskins in recent weeks. Then theres the question of the quarterback dynamic if Mike Shanahan returns. With Griffin benched for the rest of the year, Cousins threw for 381 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions in Sundays 27-26 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Thats more yards than vin Love, who will join LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to form a new "Big 3" in Cleveland. The deal cannot be consummated until Aug. 23, when Wiggins is eligible to be traded. Self said that he initially thought everything worked out perfectly for Wiggins, who would have a chance to win immediately in Cleveland. But he also ssaw Wiggins point: The low-key, soft-spoken swingman could fare better if hes carrying the weight of a franchise. Authentic Martin Necas Jersey. That would never have happened if Wiggins was playing in Jamess lengthy shadow. "Even though in a weird way everybody would love the opportunity to play with LeBron because youre guaranteed winning," Self said, "for the longevity of his career, he needs to develop that mindset to be the guy, for him to be great, and I think being Minnesota will help him do that." Wiggins, who set numerous freshman records during his lone season with the Jayhawks, also appears to be a good fit for the Timberwolves. While his defence is already NBA-caliber, Wiggins will be able to develop his offence alongside point guard Ricky Rubio in an up-tempo system. Speaking of that offence, Wiggins took part in a modified game of horse on Saturday against former Kansas stars Jeff Graves, Jeff Hawkins and several young campers. After clanking a series of 3-pointers off the iron, Wiggins was the first contestant to be eliminated. He took the ouster with a smile and a shrug, just as he has all of the trade talk. "I think hes handled everything great. Hes excited," Self said. "I think the whole thing thats been blown out of proportion a bit is that hes been in limbo. Hes known since the summer that hed be traded. Its OK. In some ways hes looking forward to going to Minnesota." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '