Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Antonio Gates Is the Best Tight End in Franchise History Where will Desmond King play? First look at Chargers roster - Eric WilliamsKingís four sacks tied him with Rodney Harrison (1997 and 1998) for the second-most sacks by a defensive back in a single season in team history. Harrison tops the list with six in 2000.Top steals from the 2018 NFL Draft - Austin GayleChristmas came seven months early to Los Angeles Chargers general manager Tom Telesco when former Florida State S Derwin James http://www.authenticlosangelescharge...sturgis-jersey , our second-best defensive player in the 2018 draft class, fell into his lap at pick No. 17 of the first round.Chargers Thank Antonio Gates for 15 Unforgettable Seasons - Ricky HenneďAntonioís contributions to our organization over the past 15 years cannot be overstated, and I want to thank him for what he has meant throughout his career to our family, his teammates, our staff and Chargers fans everywhere,Ē said Controlling Owner and Chairman of the Board Dean Spanos.Philip Rivers Reflects on a Remarkable Run with Antonio Gates - Ricky HenneďThe first thing that pops in your head is he owns so many tight end records,Ē Rivers said.ďBut to me, heíll always be one of my all-time favorite teammates. Our friendship we developed over the years from the time spent and the trust built.From the tough games, the awesome wins and all the experiences we had together.It was a unique opportunity to play with a guy like that.ĒFantasy winners and losers from the draft - Daniel KelleyBarring some big changes between now and the start of the season, I can go ahead and tell you that the Chargers are going to be forecast as one of the top two teams in the AFC by just about everybody. The team addressed its three biggest weaknesses in its first three picks, most notably with Derwin James slipping to 1.17. The team now has one of the leagueís elite defenses Color Rush Melvin Gordon Jersey , particularly in the secondary, which should keep opposing offenses in serious check. Expect low-scoring games for Los Angeles, which bodes very well for Gordon getting even more carries and thus more yards.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeBFTB Roundtable: Which Defensive Player Are You Most Excited To Watch? As much as the general public will be keeping their eyes on the explosive offense, there are plenty of young playmakers on the defensive side that could see significant playing time from the jump.In what could be a year full of improved depth at several positions, hereís who the staff will be paying especially close attention to on Saturday night.Kyle Posey: Rayshawn Jenkins for me. Wanna see if thatís the extra DB they bring in. How heís adapting to playing free safety as opposed to in the box and slot last year. Iíll be interested to see how aggressive he is compared to Tre Boston.Matthew Stanley: On defense Iíll be watching Rayshawn Jenkins. The team really needs him to be able to play FS so that they can get the most out of Derwin James, and Iím not sure if Jahleel Addae should go back to FS, even though last year he showed improvement vs the pass.Jamie Hoyle: Iíll go with Kyzir White (leaving the obvious Derwin James pick to someone else). I just loved watching his college tape and am excited to see how his game translates to the NFL. I have a hunch heís going to be a guy the defense feeds off of when heís on the field because of the reckless abandon with which he plays.Isaac Gutierrez: To me, itís Uchenna Nwosu. He has the potential to be a huge improvement over Kyle Emanuel but thereís also a possibility he isnít ready to contribute from day one. He could go either way and I wouldnít be surprised regardless of the outcome.Ruben Gonzalez: I am intrested in watching DE Whitney Richardson. Heíll probably be in on the 3rd team but I remember at the scrimmage seeing him flash when he was in there. Thereís a log jam at DE right now, so I donít expect him to jump over anybody, but I am hoping he can make this team and be a real solidifying figure on the end rather than just make it on the practice squad.Louis Gorini: I will be watching Darius Philon. The middle of the defense needs to improve from last year. Darius flashed in many instances last year, especially in his pass rush. I want to see if he can continue his upward projection and move the middle of the pile to get in the face of the QB. What will also be interesting to watch how he fares against the run.Jamie Sewell: On defense Authentic Virgil Green Jersey , my choice is B.J Clay, but thatís just because he went to Georgia State, so Iíll give you a second name - Jatavis Brown. He had a real down year last season, and I want to see if he can bounce back in a big way, starting tomorrow.Cody Young: Iíll go with the obvious answer of Derwin James that Jamie so graciously left on the table. Iím still in bewilderment as to how the Chargers were able to land him where they did in the draft. He is the player Iím most looking forward to watching this season, and I canít wait to see him in action for the first time.Michael Peterson: While there are a large number of interesting UDFAs in this yearís haul, none have peaked my interest more than LB DíJuan Hines out of Houston. With inside linebacker depth being one of the weakest on the team, Hines has the opportunity to win a job over the likes of Hayes Pullard and Nick Dzubnar to create some solid depth behind Denzel Perryman. After a year that saw Pullard grade out as one of the worst players in the NFL by Pro Football Focus, regardless of position, the Chargers will need to someone in order to make the talent drop-off much less dramatic. Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys