Thread: Jesu

Hitman Jenkins

Jesu

This is an excellent band, they're lead by Justin Broadrick and was formed after his previous band, Godflesh split up (thankfully they're back together now!) they're a mixture of Shoegaze and Metal, and have some of the most unique sounding stuff out there in my opinion, here's two of my favourites:

cloudsinanenvelope
    I have heard some jesu in the past, but i think you've got me sold after hearing silver, thanks for that! i love the shoegaze metal combination.
    Last edited by cloudsinanenvelope; 01-10-2012 at 06:03 AM.

DRONECELER
    I really enjoyed those tracks, thanks, it made me seek out more on Youtube, I'll be buying some of their albums for sure, I know that they did a record with Eluvium whom I like a lot so I think I'll start my collection there, cheers........

SKY BURIAL
    Justin recently mastered my cd "Aegri Somnia". Glad to have a bit of his magic on my own release.

DetoxScission
    I'm definitely more of a Godflesh fan, but Jesu is still considerably awesome.

Necrox
    I used to listen to Ascension every morning during a particularly cold and gray winter. Opiate Sun was eye-opening as well.