Thread: Live Ambient Music in Michigan or Willing to Travel

mattborghi

Live Ambient Music in Michigan or Willing to Travel

Is there anybody doing live ambient music in Michigan or willing to travel to perform in East Lansing, Michigan? The audience here is small, but growing and I'd like to put on a show with other artists. The only problem is that all the artists I know, who play live, are either on east or the west coasts of the US.

Well, it's a long way from Norway to Michigan, but me and a friend of mine are talking about traveling to the US of A next summer... Maybe i'll even bring my setup for a few performances!
    -Boarderlands

Forum Moderator

Got any questions? send me a message

jkn
    Matt posted this at rM also and it's getting some nice conversation - if interested - check it out. http://relaxedmachinery.ning.com/pro...-festival-post

Boyle
    I will be performing at Abrams Planetarium at MSU on 22 January
    Quote Originally Posted by mattborghi View Post
    Is there anybody doing live ambient music in Michigan or willing to travel to perform in East Lansing, Michigan? The audience here is small, but growing and I'd like to put on a show with other artists. The only problem is that all the artists I know, who play live, are either on east or the west coasts of the US.

mattborghi

Re: Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by Boyle View Post
    I will be performing at Abrams Planetarium at MSU on 22 January
    Yes, I heard about this late... How was the turnout? We don't get a lot of gigs like that in town especially at Abrams...