Thread: Until we leave the ground... [Xperimental Spacemusic/Search for Collaboration]

x-periments

Until we leave the ground... [Xperimental Spacemusic/Search for Collaboration]

Hey we are 2 guys from cologne starting a new "Spacemusic"(anythingyouwannacallit)-Project.
    We are making music for some years in different styles and variations and starting this cause of the ask for an alternative Soundtrack for X3 Terran Conflict & Inspiration of the Graphics and Ambient of the Ingame-Sectors.

The game is working with sectors and we try to give every Sector his own Ambiance.
    The Original Soundtrack is fully electronic so we decided to keep this style and the style of the races in the game.

In this process maybe you wanna join it, critizise or collaborate with us to create a different Soundtrack.

"Maelstrom"
    Maelstrom(middle).jpg
    Within the deep clouds of the mystical, outher sector Maelstrom, pirates are launching their ships to hunt ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Menelaus Paradise"
    Menelaus Paradise(middle).jpg
    Menelaus Paradise is a Sectortrack where we tryed to mix up a peacefully "Boronstyle" with the dark parts of the outher rim of the x-universe.

Comments & Critics always Welcome!

PixelEDM
    Hey, I'd love to collaborate with you on this. Hit me up on [email protected] or PM me on soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/thisispixel

~Pixel.