Thread: Compilation Album Artwork Submissions

Today is going to be a good day Will's Avatar

Cool Compilation Album Artwork Submissions

This thread is for members to submit their Artwork for the compilation Album. We can't be sure of the exact dimension of the album cover just yet, as we don't yet know if it will exist digitally or physically, or both.

Looking forward to seeing what we come up with. The final cover will most likley be decided via a poll.
    Forum Admin Will

Feel free to contact me or PM me about anything.
    Remember - If you want your music reviewed, please return the favour and review other people's work.
    AMF - SoundCloud Group

Herd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ceramic Skin
    I would like to recommend using an artist named Maxwell Farinato. He is a professional and accommodating person to work with. His work is completed in a timely manner without a sacrifice to quality or creativity. Many of his projects can be found here:
    http://maxfarinato.blogspot.com/
    http://www.coroflot.com/Minh998

photoleonne

SIM37

Front

Inside

Back

This art was originally a concept for a possible Neuron Dreamtime album, titled "CCVB" or "Color Coded Vocal Box". I decided to throw it in as a submission when I realized how much the colors and shapes resembled the style and colors of this site.
    I still have the .psd file and can change the title to whatever. If the CCVB project ever arises again I'll make another piece to more accurately display the concept.

The ones uploaded are 600x600 at 300 pixels/inch but the original files are larger 2000x2000 at 300 ppi.
    Last edited by SIM37; 03-21-2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: changed image sizes to 600x600 to fit within thread without scroll bar

Today is going to be a good day Will's Avatar
    Here are my own submissions, click to see full size

cover01.jpgcover02.jpg

I forgot to turn off colour profiling in Photoshop, so they look a lot more saturated then I intended. But you get the idea.

The title is something I just made up, and is by no means what we have to call it.
    Forum Admin Will

Feel free to contact me or PM me about anything.
    Remember - If you want your music reviewed, please return the favour and review other people's work.
    AMF - SoundCloud Group