Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Song Nominations

cloudsinanenvelope
    can we start nominating yet?

SIM37
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsinanenvelope View Post
    can we start nominating yet?
    Yes. I do believe we've been able to nominate since the beginning of this month and Ceramic Skin was the first to post nominations.

I recently got time to listen to the six I had narrowed to (and finally got time to post) and it's been hard to narrow them down to three but hear it goes:

1) AMNPTN - "Pale"
    2) Ceramic Skin - "Arrival"
    3) EJA - "Subtle Change"

That was really tough because I enjoyed everyone's submissions tremendously. There's lot of talent and creativity here.

EJA
    Yup, nominations are open!

I've been a bit late in reviewing all the songs on the nomination thread myself, I'll probably get around to selecting my top three within the week.

cloudsinanenvelope
    ah good, shall nominate later tonight. cheers.

cloudsinanenvelope
    Here are my nominations

Naissance - Eric Jackson
    Blissed - Another Neglected Hobby
    Son Of Jupiter - The Importance of Not Dying So Easily

cloudsinanenvelope
    is this still happening?, are people busy?, is there anything i can do to help?

SIM37
    I've been really busy myself, this is my first post in months. It appears that we have our nominations and that there weren't any repeats. Would it be safe to say that nominations are now closed?

cloudsinanenvelope
    well six tracks isn't too bad i guess, considering most of them are probably quite long.

EJA
    I have been beyond busy lately. Hence my absence. The time I've gotten in the internet has mostly been spent over at relaxed machinery (very nice community over there).

I think its safe to say that the nominations are closed...that is, after I post mine!

I'll get around to it this week hopefully. I think I have in mind what songs I'm going to choose--but I'll scan through the submission thread once more to be sure.

I was kind of bummed to see such a lethargic move to get nominations in--especially with the overwhelming amount of submissions....well I guess that's the internet for you.

SIM37
    Quote Originally Posted by EJA View Post
    I was kind of bummed to see such a lethargic move to get nominations in--especially with the overwhelming amount of submissions....well I guess that's the internet for you.
    ^ This. It's sad but true for a lot of forum sites.

I've been away for a while and noticed that we were still receiving submissions after we had started nominating. Oh well, glad to see we still have active members.

So what's he update on this compilation? Anyone know where we're at in its construction? Still nominating?