Thread: Apologies for my current absense

Today is going to be a good day Will's Avatar

Apologies for my current absense

Hi all,

You're probably wondering where the hell I've got to. I've had a load of things all happen at once and as a result I've been neglecting AMF.

Rest assured I am around though and keeping an eye on things. It's great to see the community thriving despite my absenteeism.

Thank you to you all, especially those involved in pushing forward the compilation album project. I will soon be back to throw my efforts into working more on the site.
    Forum Admin Will

Feel free to contact me or PM me about anything.
    Remember - If you want your music reviewed, please return the favour and review other people's work.
    AMF - SoundCloud Group

Today is going to be a good day Will's Avatar
    Just to add to this. Sorry for my continued absense, I'm taking some emergency to go and listen to some nice ambient music somewhere on the shores of Sri Lanka, and will be gone for a few weeks.

Apologies for leaving you all in the lurch, I will try to pop in if I can. Keep up the amazing music and enlightening each other with new experiences.

Your frequently absent Admin,

Will
    Forum Admin Will

Feel free to contact me or PM me about anything.
    Remember - If you want your music reviewed, please return the favour and review other people's work.
    AMF - SoundCloud Group