Thread: Radiohead

cloudsinanenvelope

Radiohead

I am certain there are at least a few Radiohead fans on this site, I myself have only just began to truly appreciate their incredible genius, here are a few of my favourites so far.

Radiohead discussion?

EJA
    Back in my rock and roll band days I used to cover a song of their's. I believe it was called "Creep".

I never really listened to much else of their music. Maybe I ought to check some of it out. Thanks for this post-I'll watch those vids when I get home.

EJA
    I've decided that I really do enjoy their instrumentation...it's just hard for me to get into the vocals...I'm a very non-lyrical vocal guy.

cloudsinanenvelope
    I understand that, I usually just try to think of vocals as another instrument wich it is, i understand words and music can go together quite nicely but words for me are a completley different realm.

Hitman Jenkins
    I personally think they're a pretty good band, OK Computer is such a chill album.

cloudsinanenvelope
    yeah I started on OK computer and then Kid A kind of blew my mind I also like in rainbows at the moment.

Jirpo
    Radiohead is a great band, love almost all of their stuff. Kid A and Amnesiac are my favourites.

complex
    I like a lot Radiohead, In Rainbows is one of my favorites